martes, 30 de abril de 2013

A very interesting site in the web...

 Today I'm going to talk about a website that i visit very much... This website is associated with the career that i'm studying, i mean that career of Public Administration...
The name of this website is www.cnn.com a site of the famous signal television CNN the international channel of news and actuality, this website is very important to me because is here where i connected with the currently and the news of the day... I like very much this website because here i can see all the time, when i want in every moment at the day everything about the world and this currently...
The relation between my career and this website is very close, because is a site where the world politic has a very important space, and is perfect for me, for keep my attention in the politic and the changes in the civic population in all the world... with the new president or conflict in someone nation for example... And obviously in my nation, my country and everything that it could happen in the political field... 
This site is very complete, because it has very sections for everything that visit... It has political news, sporting news, currently news and almost that you can imagine, for all kind of people likes... 
I really enjoy visiting this website because keep my attention in the important things like the world currently and with this i mean with the good things and as much as really bad things... And is for this and more that i visit this website everything that i have a time... 


                                     This is the link when you find this interesting site...               http://edition.cnn.com/        

                                                                      

5 comentarios:

  1. I usually view CNN to watch news of the rest of the world

    ResponderEliminar
  2. September 11 attacks. CNN reporting

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like the website's application for phone!!!!!!
    Also I'm following on Twitter *u*
    We always are informed :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Always is important be informed about the news ^w^

    ResponderEliminar