martes, 16 de abril de 2013

My dream place to visit in the future...

What is my dream place to visit in the future ????  This is a difficult question to me, because I want to travel for so many places and not only one... I always dream with travel, visit and get to know so many different countries and cultures around the world. But the first place that I want to visit is Europe the old continent with its particular culture and beautiful places...
My dream is visit not only one country from Europe,however my favourite country to visit in Europe is Italy... 
I would like so much visit a historical monuments like The Coliseum, Stonehenge, The tower of Pizza, real castles, famous museums and romantic and beautiful places like Eiffel tower and  Venece for example...
I really would like visit all this place and more, i want to have a map a big map for get to know all Europe and its surroundings...
I dream visit this places with people very important to me, i would like share this travel and experience with my family, friends or some one special person...


I dont know when its the day that i visit this places, but this is not importan to me in this moment, because I'll do it some day... its a promise!!! And i dont need nothing more that me and my dreams, except money, hard work and support from my family jajaja 




  



4 comentarios:

  1. Italy is also the european country i want to visit the most

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also want to visit Stonehenge!! *o* for me, is a mystic or magic place...
    Maybe, in a future, we can go together ;P

    PS: Stonehenge is in England >.<

    ResponderEliminar