martes, 2 de abril de 2013

Something about music...

Hello everybody... today I'm going to talk about a woman singer, her name is Shakira Mebarak she was born on February 2, 1977, in Barranquilla Colombia. She is a very popular singer in the world, Shakira became Latin pop's biggest female, and she helps to wrote her own material, her songs are a mixture of pop and romanticism, sometimes very emotional, but too very sexy and strong with a good rhythm for dancing. Is a interesting  big mixture. Today she have nine albums in her discography and has won many awards.
In my opinion she is a great singer, is very complete like a artist, she sing and dance in her concerts and video clips, she have so many fans around the world because this.
And i like listen her music because I can do this no matter my mood and attitude, because her music is  cheerful but sometimes relaxing and sensitive, all depend of the song that i listen this day... My favourite song are 'addicted to you' because is very cheerful and fast, but i like so much too 'antes de las seis' because is a romantic and beauty song... 








16 comentarios:

  1. I love like she moves her hips

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Do you dancing like that Shakira? ahahah Regards! (:

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like her too, my favorite song is Ojos Así

    ResponderEliminar
  4. When I was a little girl I wanted to be like her! jhajhah
    Kisses!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Very good. You need to check that the verbs are in the 3rd person form when necessary

    ResponderEliminar
  6. shakira are so beautiful woman

    ResponderEliminar